Healthy skin shows off a healthy self. Care for yours with small choices that make a big difference in the ideal you reveal. Check out these simple ways to thrive inside and out.
1. Raise a Glass: Dehydration not only dries out your skin but can cause fatigue and headache. Eight glasses of water a day will give your cells what they need to keep your mind sharp, complexion supple and fitness strong.
2. Quench Your Skin: Moisturizing your skin activates its natural ability to protect itself from pollution and impurities. Try BioClarity Hydrate Skin Smoothie if you haven't already, and see how silky a good drink can make it!
3. Shield Yourself: Guard yourself from damaging UV rays by putting on enough sunscreen to cover all your bare skin before you leave the house. Reapply after a couple of hours.
4. Go Gentle: Harsh chemicals trap skin in a vicious cycle of breakouts. BioClarity 3-Step Clear Skin Routine heals without harm, using powerful plant-based nutrients to calm blemishes without the burn.
5. Go Explore: Once you’re protected, get outside! Breathe some clean air and absorb the rejuvenating electromagnetic energy and probiotics that surround you on a sunny day outdoors.
6. Eat Well: Enjoy plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Your skin loves their antioxidants, vitamins and healthy fats. Steer clear of sugary and processed foods, which stress your system and make it harder to look and feel your best.
7. Boost your Balance: Ashwagandha is one of the most coveted herbs in the east for its renowned restorative abilities. Try a tea or supplement to lift your energy, amp your immunity, build endurance and improve memory and mood.
8. Stay Active: Don’t skimp on the exercise and get out! A 30-minute walk or jog, yoga, or any activity you like will help nourish your skin cells and keep your skin radiant and healthy.
9. Be Consistent: Skincare is a lifetime system, and maintaining vital and healthy skin means putting in the effort each day!