Revive dull, uneven skin with this plant-powered exfoliation duo! Includes Barefaced and Brighten Up, Sunshine to help you deeply cleanse, gently exfoliate, even skin tone, and most importantly, glow brighter. (20% savings on $44.90 value)
- Sweeps away dirt, impurities, and makeup
- Helps remove excess oil and dead skin cells
- Purifies pores and helps prevent future breakouts
- Brightens, hydrates and nourishes skin
- Gel-balm texture that activates with water to break down into a milk
- Designed to not foam up
- Gentle enough to be used daily
Brighten Up, Sunshine
- Brightens and exfoliates skin
- Detoxes skin from daily stressors
- Moisturizes to leave skin soft and smooth
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Non-toxic and dermatologist-tested
Skin Type: Great for all skin types, especially sensitive and dry skin
Skin Needs: Daily cleansing, dullness, uneven tone and texture, hydration
1. Barefaced (5 fl oz) is a non-foaming, gentle exfoliating enzyme jelly cleanser that deeply cleans, purifies pores, and gently exfoliates using enzymes derived from pineapple and papaya. Your skin will look brighter and feel softer, smoother, and nourished—never tight or dry.
2. Brighten Up, Sunshine (1.5 fl oz) is a clay masque that exfoliates, brightens, and moisturizes your skin with an invigorating blend of vitamin C, pineapple, fine coconut shell granules, hyaluronic acid, apple, and avocado. Get ready to glow like a ray of sunshine!
Our plant-based products are formulated with 100% vegan, safe, and non-toxic ingredients that work together to give you your best skin ever! Never formulated with synthetic colors or fragrances.
Pineapple & Papaya Enzymes gently exfoliate to help break down dead skin cells that cause dullness.
Vegan Squalane helps hydrate and condition skin while reducing oxidative stress.
Floralux is our exclusive blend of chlorophyll, copper and antioxidants that’s clinically proven to improve skin tone, texture, elasticity and overall skin health. It helps visibly reduce redness and hyperpigmentation, and protects against free radical damage.
BRIGHTEN UP, SUNSHINE
Vitamin C clarifies and brightens skin to promote an even skin tone.
Pineapple contains vitamin C and beta-carotene, which are antioxidants that help improve skin texture and fight skin damage.
Fine Coconut Shell Granules help exfoliate the skin by sloughing off dead skin cells.
Hyaluronic Acid helps boost skin’s moisture levels to help skin appear more dewy, hydrated, and plump.
Avocado softens and hydrates skin. It also contains essential antioxidants and vitamins that help protect against free radical damage.
Apple moisturizes the skin to leave it smooth and soft.
The Nope List: No toxins. No sulfates. No parabens. No harmful preservatives. No synthetic colors or fragrances. Ever.See full ingredients
Apply a nickel to quarter-sized dab to wet skin and rub in gently, using circular motions. Keep in mind that Barefaced ISN’T designed to foam up. After massaging into your skin for about 60 seconds, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel. Gentle enough to be used daily.
If also using Cleanse, use Cleanse for your morning routine to provide a fresh start to your day, then switch to Barefaced at night.
After washing your face, apply a thin, even layer of Brighten Up, Sunshine to your entire face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes (and relax) while this masque does all the hard work! You may experience slight tingling. Gently remove the masque with warm water and pat dry. It is recommended to start slow and work your way up to using this masque no more than twice weekly.